The giveaway is over – thank you to all who entered! Please see below for the winners 🙂
I will be contacting the winners by email. Please comment below if you haven’t received an email from me by the end of 4/19.
Denise Callaway – Mother’s Day Gift Set
Naomi Parrish – Love Connection Lacquer Gift Set
Kayla Black – Anna & Co. Storage Bin
Linda Trinklein – Anna & Co Storage Bin
Stephanie Fuller – Anna & Co Storage Bin
For those who are unfamiliar with Jamberry nail wraps, they are non-toxic and waterproof, easy to apply, and have hundreds of designs. You can check them out here: ruanna3.jamberrynails.net.
They have been amazing for me, as I’ve never had pretty nails and, in fact, bit my nails and cuticles. I always say, if I can put them on, anyone can!
Today through 4/17, we are hosting a super fun Rafflecopter giveaway. See the gorgeous prizes below the RC!
So you might wonder how you can enter?
1) You can post on your Facebook wall. Don’t mention the giveaway, as that’s against FB’s ToS, but talk about your Jamberry wraps experience and how you’ve enjoyed them. Basically, a short testimonial. Feel free to link to my Jamberry page or include photos. That nets you three entries, just be sure to tag me in!
2) Leaving a comment on this blog post gets you 2 entries
3) If you write a blog post about Jamberry, you get an amazing 5 entries! It doesn’t have to be long, again, just that you’re using them and enjoying them and include the code for the Rafflecopter. Be sure to let me know the link on social media!
4) Tweet about the giveaway. This gives you one entry and you can do it once a day till the giveaway is over!
5) Follow me on Twitter gives you one entry and also a freebie to those who already follow me 😀
Any questions? Feel free to ask them in the comments, gets you two entries!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
22 thoughts on “Jamberry Spring Fling Giveaway”
I’m about to put my Jams on! Wish me luck!
I love my jams!
I’m all wiggly with excitement! *loads up glitter and chocolate chip cannons*
My favorite thing about Jamberry is the the amount of choices, there is defiantly something for everyone!!
thank you for the chance!
Thanks for visiting my blog, Linda!
Jamberry has helped me to stop biting my nails! And it is a cute alternative to spending hours on nail art!
You can never have TOO many Jams!!
I totally LOVE my JAMS & so does my angel Mady!
★¸.•´¯`★ ❤ ★¸.•´¯`★
I was just recently shown Jams. I love them!
I’m in, one day I’ll get to use these amazing wraps on my own nails! x
Holy wow!!! Why are you so cool??? And so tempting??? WANT ALL THE PRETTIES!!!!!!!!
Here’s the link to my Facebook post! https://www.facebook.com/cindy.loo.980/posts/766822333433349
I seriously don’t know what I would do without Jamberry. They are just perfect, and I have never gotten so many compliments on my nails!
Look at those pretties! I love it.
I love that they don’t chip, so I am not always repainting my nails for work!
I love that they last long and dont smell
My favorite thing about Jamberry is all of the different patterns to choose from
Just two things I love about Jamberry.
1. they are so easy to put on.
2. they stay on for ages.
I’m a huge jamberry fan!
I have never tried Jamberry, but I love reading the reviews. I am definitely adding them to my want list!
can’t wait to find out who won.
So, does anyone know who won?